Skip to content



Tournament Cancellation Refund Policy

If you enter an event and the entire event is cancelled due to rain or some other unforeseen circumstance, we will issue you a credit of 60% of your paid entry to a future event. The other 40% of your paid entry fee will be non-refundable, due to pre-tournament expenses incurred. The non-refundable amount may increase at the sole discretion of the tournament directors, depending upon costs incurred for that tournament.

• If you withdraw from the tournament for any reason within 45 days of the start of the event your entry fee will be totally nonrefundable.

• If it is necessary to suspend a tournament, after you have played your first game due to weather or some other unforeseen circumstance, you will be credited 35% towards a future event. If we have to cancel the remainder of the tournament after you have played 2 games, 25% credit. After 3 games played no credit.

**Exception: If you have entered and paid for an event, but we cannot fit your team into the tournament you can receive a refund, by Venmo or check, for the total amount you paid or, upon approval, you may apply the total amount to another event within that calendar year.

Camp Cancellation Refund Policy

  • A full refund, minus any applicable fees, will be issued for cancellations received more than two weeks prior to the start of camp.
  • Cancellations received within two weeks of the camp start date will not be eligible for a refund.